LED work lamps 12V – 24V
LED lamps are extremely versatile. Towing firms, the fire brigade, agricultural operations (tractors), transport firms, construction (excavators) firms and waste disposal firms, for example, all need light to carry out their work. The particular advantage of LED products compared to halogen or xenon lamps is the low power consumption and long service life of the LEDs (up to 50,000 hours). Please remember, as with all work lamps, that they cannot be used in traffic and, accordingly, do not require a permit. They may only be used if there is no risk of dazzling drivers. We have explained some of the important terminology relating to “Comparing LED work lamps” to help you choose the right product.
Light output: figure in lumens (lm) for the “brightness” of the work lamp.
- Power consumption: figure in watts (W). Details power usage (e.g. 27 watts, 48 watts, 60 watts, 27W, 48W)
- Voltage: figure for voltage range at which the lamp functions (e.g. 9 – 30 volts). Figures like 12 – 24 volts relate to the vehicle's supply voltage (e.g. 12V car, 24V HGV)
- Housing: plastic or aluminium
- Connection: with or without connector
- Type of protection: e.g. IP 67k
- Radiation angle: 30° radiation angle (illumination narrow and far) 60-120° radiation angle (illumination broad and close, near-field illumination)
- Light colour: figure given in Kelvin (ranges from warm-white – like daylight – to cold-white)
- Design: round, oval, square
Buy LED work lamps
LED work lights are available in a large range of styles. Classic work lamps, reversing lights, search lamps with electromotive adjustment, combined with batteries for use without mains power, plus special designs for hazardous areas (explosion protection). You will find them all in our shop under the heading Vehicle lighting.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time with queries or requests.