All novelties at a glance
LED INSTEAD OF HALOGEN!
360° all-round illumination - total illumination of the working area!
- with compressed air operation
- headlamps manually adjustable in inclination
- KompLED beacon
- 4500 lm per work light
- 230 V voltage
- 1.58 - 3.65 m height
Long service life!
- robust aluminium housing
- 7351 lm light output
- 563 mm width
- 93 W power consumption
- over 30,000 hours service life
The alternative option with 358 mm width
The alternative option with 206 mm width
Holds as fixed!
- holds up to 250 km/h
- electric suction foot attachment
- suitable for aluminium, glass and plastic roofs
- impact resistant, UV and weather resistant
- 12/24 V voltage
Absolutely high warning effect!
- 19 flash patterns
- illuminated centre module
- low overall height of 64 mm without or 118 mm with mounting feet
- impact and break-proof lenses
- 14 high-performance LED flash modules
- 1480 mm width and 216 mm depth
The alternative option with 1800 mm width
Small, but great! Absolutely waterproof!
- 13 programmable flash sequences
- synchronous and alternately codable
- flush-mounted flush mounting
- rubber grommet included
- waterproof sealed electronics
- can be mounted using a separate holder
Accessory: Angled mounting bracket
Innovative rechargeable lightbar!
- Designed for mounting on a roof rack. Therefore super flexible and perfect for leased vehicles, as no roof needs to be drilled any more.
- Rechargeable version
- 5 h operating time
- LED colour amber and light lense smokey grey
- can be charged at a standard household socket outlet with 230 V power supply unit and
- 12 V cigarette lighter
- can be operated via a hand-held transmitter (up to 20 m distance)
- fixed flash version (double flash left and right synchronous)
- 1200 mm width and 92 mm height
The alternative option with amber lens
Light. Flexible. Strong!
- 3500 kg load capacity
- mounting width 2.40 m
- dead weight of the loading gear only 225 kg
- centre of gravity hydraulically adjustable by 600 mm
- support arms can be staked out in three positions
- therefore suitable for vehicles with short or long wheelbase
- rubber pads on the underside, for safe use near a vehicle roof and comfortable placement on the flatbed
The compact hydraulic bottle jack
- TÜV tested according to DIN EN 1494:2000/A1:2008
- turnable spindle for height adjustment
- low weight
Powerful Mini Booster!
- up to 4000 A peak power!
- for 12 V vehicles
- can be charged at a 12 V socket or at a USB port using the USB-MINI charging cable included in delivery
- weight only 3.4 kg
- USB port
- incl. voltmeter
The alternative option with 2000 A peak performance
Manoeuvring and loading made easy
- for loading on flatbeds
- up to 280 mm tyre width
- 590 kg load capacity
The alternative option for loading with 715 kg load capacity
Suitable for all wheel sizes
- 3 double flat hooks, for optimum load distribution
- prevents the perforated sheet from tearing out
- 50 mm belt width
- 2500 kg load capacity
Full of power!
- max. torque 1000 Nm
- lithium-ion power
- impact-resistant outer housing
- impact wrenches for HGVs
- integrated light
The space-saving Euro flash lamps
- Compact design
- dimensions 90 x 185 x 345 mm
- housing made of impact- and weatherproof plastic
- with built-in rechargeable battery
- only one battery required per Euro flash unit
- fold-out stand brackets
- BASt test according to TL warning lights 90
The alternative option with battery:
Maximum visibility day and night!
- Retro-reflective marking tape type B (RA2), BASt tested.
- The RA2 minimum reflection time (more weather resistant) is up to 4 to 5 times longer than RA1.
- Suitable for 24-hour shut-off at operation sites.
- Suitable for any location due to high reflection values, especially on motorways.
Our latest innovations by chapter